With nearly 20% of the population living with a disability, we are committed to removing the barriers that exist for people with disability so that everyone has equal access to better health and employment outcomes. We do this by carefully considering the needs and accessibility requirements of our people, customers, and the community.
Accessibility & Inclusion
Medibank is committed to providing exceptional experiences for our customers, employees and community members with disabilities. We are now delivering the commitments of our second Accessibility and Inclusion Plan which focuses on:
- Creating an inclusive, safe and disability confident workplace.
- Ensuring an equitable and accessible customer experience.
- Establishing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with community partners.
- Governance and reporting on our accessibility journey with our people, customers, and community.
Medibank’s Accessibility & Inclusion Plan commitments to people with a disability include:
- Working with partner organisations in the disability space to build a pipeline of talent with disability within Medibank including targeted employment opportunities for people with disability.
- Accelerating opportunities for employees with disability to participate in leadership and professional development programs.
- Continuing to integrate inclusive and universal design into any new product and service development, including consultation with people with disability.
- Continuing relationships with partners including Australian Network on Disability and Get Skilled Access.
Medibank ranked in the Top 3 Australian organisations for the inclusion of people with disabilities in the Access & Inclusion Index in 2022. Read more about Accessibility and Inclusion at Medibank below.
Accessibility and Inclusion Plan
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
People with a disability are supported to access adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. If you require an adjustments or alternate formats of key information, we welcome hearing from you via firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8622 5666.